Monday, March 17, 2008

Treasure Mapping

I would be so happy to have all of the people I love join me in Treasure Mapping this year. I feel particularly motivated to put a significant amount of energy into mapping this year because of the rapid changes happening in our country. The downshifting of the economy and the growing awareness of returning to a more sustainable way of life will require a lot of energy. I hope that this transition is one that comes as no surprise to most of us who are paying attention. I plan to do most of my blog posts on shifting our reality in many ways, from food choices to parenting to gardening to money. Feedback, community building, information sharing are all encouraged!

Now is the time to start clearing our spaces, physically and mentally, to allow for new energy to come in. April 5th is when to begin your treasure map. Not before!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Looks like a worthwhile and fun project! I am going to read it thoroughly and see if I can make time for it. What I want to know, though, is how you have time for this new blog! You give me hope that number two will not be as crazy as I am expecting!